Ingredients (for one jug)
500 ml of water
2 green apples - which was removed seeds and hard part in the middle.
1 Karela (bitter gourd frog) - small size
1 / 3 carrots - cut small
1 celery fronds - a small cut (option)
2 cucumber - cut into small
1 lemon / lime musk - juice only
Sugar - 1 / 2 cup sugar + 1 / 2 cup water
-Input all fruits,vegetables and water into the blender and blended. After blended then strain.
-Add lime juice, honey and sugar water.
-Serve with ice cubes or it can also be put yogurt to make Lassi.
Another Karela Juice Recipe
- A Karela/bitter gourd (average size)
- 2 green apples
- ½ stalk celery (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of honey / sugar (optional)
- Karela seeds removed and soaked with salt water for a while.
- Then drained and blended it with apple cut and celery stick.
- Strain the water. If you want, can also be mixed with honey or sugar water.
For each of a karela 2 green apples needed to balance off it.
Suitable for drinking at morning and practiced every day for health.